To utilize eBay, one of the most popular online marketplaces in the world, you must first create a user account. With an eBay account, you may bid on auctioned items, buy stuff right away (like Amazon.com), and even start your own online business by selling or auctioning your own items to people all over the world.
You can browse eBay without registration, but you must register before conducting any type of business on the site. The only stipulation is that you must be at least 18 years old. Don't worry; the cops won't show up at your door to card you; they'll utilize other means to verify that you're at least 18 years old.
You must be connected to the internet before you can sign up, so turn on your computer immediately. You're ready to join up once you've opened your Internet browser. Navigate to eBay in your browser's address bar.
The eBay home page is your next visit. The Hi! Sign In or Register collection of links is right there, where you can't miss it. Let the sign-up procedure begin by clicking the word register.
You go through a three-step process when you get to the Registration form. Here's a quick rundown:
1. Fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
2. Read the User Agreement and accept it.
3. Check your e-mail address twice.
SSL is an encrypted (supersecret) connection that you use to register on eBay (Secure Sockets Layer). The standard HTTP at the start of the web URL has been replaced with HTTPS.
The SSL certificate verification (seen in the lower corner of the Get Started on eBay page) indicates that eBay has transferred you to a secure area of their site where your information is secured from unauthorized access. Your information is kept in the strictest confidence, and you can fill out these forms with complete confidence.
The more safeguards eBay (and you) take, the more difficult it will be for some hyper-caffeinated high-school kid to gain access to your information.
The initial registration page appears once you click the Register link. You will notice that you are creating a personal account at the top of the page. Click the proper link if you'd like to open a business account. Starting with a personal account is a good way to get your feet wet. eBay requires you to fill out some mandatory fields.
When and if you decide it's time, you can convert your personal eBay account to a corporate account.
Let's follow these steps to get started:
1. eBay needs information about you. Fill in the following details:
o Your whole name.
o Your e-mail ([email protected]) address.
3. You're now ready to build your eBay persona after entering your personal information.
4. Create a new eBay user ID.
5. When you bid, buy, or sell, your user ID will be displayed to other users. But don't put too much thought into your user ID selection right now. Once every 30 days, you can change your user ID.
6. If the ID you want is already taken, eBay has a tool to assist you to find another.
7. Pick a password, type it in the Password box, and then type it again in the Confirm Password box to double-check it.
8. The best passwords for eBay or any other website are at least six characters long and contain a mix of upper- and lowercase letters as well as digits. Never give out your user ID, name, pet's name, address, birth date, or any other information that could be easily guessed. Get a little cagey, ok?
9. Read the fine print and then press the Submit button.
At this point, eBay tells you that they will send an e-mail to your e-mail address for confirmation. If that’s OK, click the Yes, Continue button. If you’d prefer the e-mail be sent to a different e-mail address, click the, No, Please Send to Another Email Address link. eBay will prompt you to type the alternate e-mail address in the original Email Address text box.
Using your own e-mail address for eBay registration is safe.
When you change your user ID, an icon of a little blue character turning to a gold character displays next to it. For the following 30 days, this emblem will remain next to your user ID. When you see others with this icon, double-check. This could be used by some people to hide a negative reputation. They won't be able to totally conceal it, however. Reading feedback profiles can help you uncover the truth.
That is the easiest way to register an eBay account with ease by step by step guidance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Indeed.com is a wonderful platform where you can search for jobs and submit your CV to companies with vacant positions that…
The best landscape design software is very important for a designer. This is the main tool with the help of which a software…
The internet has a wide variety of files that you can download to your device. You can download images, documents, audio…
You can perform a lot of things without your club with the FUT 21 mobile and web app, all without having to connect to the…
This article clarifies why indeed a little module such as your login page can play a really critical part when it comes…