WordPress is a blogging platform that allows you to create a blog website with quick access and with little effort. This website work as professional software to create a website quickly for uploading your content and blogs. You need to create an account on this website; to work to create your website as your want. This commercial website allows you to have a great database for handling your website information.
In this article, we will talk about how to reset your password from phpMyAdmin?
What is a WordPress Account?
WordPress is a commercial website with a strong database management system; design a website quickly and with no effort. You can use a WordPress Account to make a website professionally and handle the control of this website. To the data access of your website, WordPress offers you the best and strong database management system and access to your account. You can use this database management system to decide you can access control of your site and who cannot.
How to Create a WordPress Account?
To use the professional site designing website, WordPress, you need to create a WordPress account and set a strong password for your account. You can create a WordPress account in no time by just going to the WordPress site. To create a WordPress Account you need a strong password for your account security so that nobody can hack your account and website easily.
To create a WordPress account as a new User follow these steps and hold your account to design a website:
- Open an internet browser on your laptop or desktop computer and go to a WordPress site.
- Go to the main menu and click on “New User” to create a new WordPress account on this site.
- Provide your personal information needed for creating your accounts, such as email address, mobile phone number, and account user name.
- Verify your information, select your site needs and click on “New User” to create your WordPress account. Your account has been created, and you can manage your database now.
How to Access your WordPress Account?
You need to access your account if you want to design a website in a WordPress account just by putting in a little effort. You need to follow some simple steps to log in to your WordPress account and start working with your database management system. You can design a website directly without downloading anything on your laptop.
You need to access your account to change the design and format of your website, designed in WordPress. Although it is not an easy process, it is necessary. To log in to your WordPress account, you need to install this application on your laptop and go to the MyAdmin folder. This MyAdmin has a direct link to your WordPress login account, and you can access your account through this link.
- Click on this direct link and open in your bowser. This link will take tto your wordpress account.
- Enter your password and email address, you given while creating your account, and login to your WordPress account.
How to Reset Wordpress Password from phpMyAdmin?
Do you want to reset your WordPress Password? You can reset your password from your direct WordPress Account by using the login link from the MyAdmin file. This will help you reset you WordPress Password and create a new password:
Why do You Need to Reset Your WordPress Password?
If you have lost your WordPress, you cannot sign in to your WordPress account, and you need to reset your WordPress password for your signing into your account. You can get your new password from your login page and then the password reset page.
Here you can create your WordPress password by getting to your reset page. Here you can get an email link to reset your WordPress password in quite an easy way. But if your reset link is not working you need to go to your PHPMyAdmin to reset your password in a secure way.
Reset WordPress Password from phpMyAdmin:
- Login to your C-panel dashboard, in your WordPress hosting account, to start resetting your password.
- Go to the database section and click on phpMyAdmin to launch a phpMyAdmin application. This app will guide you all about resetting your WordPress Password.
- This database section provides you with a phpMyAdmin form that needs your information. Delete the user-password field and create here a new WordPress password for your account using MD5.
You have successfully reset your WordPress Password using PHPMyAdmin.
WordPress is a quick and easy way to design and launch your website or any purpose. You need to create an account on WordPress and a security password to log in to your account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can reset your WordPress password using phpMyAdmin or a direct link from the database.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
When it comes to passwords, how often should you change them? We all know we should change our passwords on a regular basis,…
Just like the Administrator in Windows 10, in Linux, there is always an admin user named Root. The concept is the same as…
To take advantage of Alibaba.com's positive effect on corporate, you must first complete a seller registration process.…
Computer security is the practice of protecting computer systems and data from unknown access, usage, or exposure. It includes…
Kik Messenger combines a variety of outstanding features to make chatting easier and more enjoyable for all users. It's…