Do you want to create an online event registration form free of cost? Forms can be used in selling tickets for your event and increasing attendance and sales.
In this article, we'll tell you how to create an online registration form for events using WordPress so that you can take advantage of the power of online event scheduling.
How Do I Create an Event Form?
Here is a guide on how to create an online registration form for an event
Create a WordPress Event Registration Form
The first thing to complete prior to putting together an event and beginning making sales online for tickets is to install or activate WPForms.
WPForms is the most effective form creator for WordPress. It can also make WordPress registration for events easy since it doesn't require an eCommerce-specific plugin like WooCommerce. Additionally, WPForms offers a lot of features and features, which means you can use it as a WordPress event registration plugin to design all your forms on your website and also your event registration page.
Customize Your WordPress Event Registration Form
WPForms allows you to customize forms to create. The following forms fields on your Event registration forms:
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Multiple Choice
- Single-Line Text
You can add more fields to your event registration form by simply dragging these fields from your left screen to the right side of the panel. You can also alter your fields simply by pressing the field.
For example, WPForms makes collecting payments from visitors to your website on your forms simple. Actually, WPForms is so flexible that you can accept payments directly on your forms or even wait for payments at a later date. There is no need to add the eCommerce plugin or force people to pay through the checkout.
Configure Your Event Registration Form's Settings
To begin the process, click Settings > General. Here, you can set the following:
- Form Name You can change the title of your application here should you wish to.
- Send Button Copy -- Personalise the text that appears on the submit button.
- Form Description -- Give your form a description.
- Spam Prevention -- Eliminate spam on contact forms with the anti-spam feature, captcha for Google ReCAPTCHA. The anti-spam checkbox is automatically added to all new forms.
- AJAX Formulas -- Turn on AJAX settings without requiring a page Reload.
- GDPR Enhancements - You can deactivate the storage of information about the entry as well as user information like IP addresses and user agents in order to meet GDPR's requirements. Follow our step-by-step directions of how you can add a GDPR-compliant field on your registration form for events.
Configure Your Event Registration Form's Notifications
Notifications are an excellent option to send out an email when you receive an application via your website. If you don't turn off this function, each time you receive a request form via your website you'll receive a notice regarding the submission.
Set Up Your Form's Confirmations
Form confirmations are messages that appear to visitors on your site after they have completed the online registration for events via your site. They inform visitors that the form is processed and give them the opportunity to inform them of what the next steps will be.
- To begin, click on the Confirmation tab of the form Editor in the Settings section.
- Select the next step, then select the kind of confirmation you'd like to design. In this case, we'll pick the Message
- You'll be able to use a friendly HTML editor that allows you to compose your own message. It is possible to create a hyperlink to the venue's page in Google Maps.
- Once you've personalized your confirmation text to suit your preferences Click Save on the upper right-hand corner of the builder form.
- If you'd like to show different confirmations to users depending on their actions ensure that you study the steps to build conditional form confirmations.
Configure Your Form's Payment Settings
If you're collecting payments from visitors to the registration form for your event it is necessary to modify the form's payment settings to ensure payments made online are processed in the correct method. You may skip this step If you're making an RSVP without any payment. WPForms connects to PayPal, Authorize.Net, and Stripe to accept credit card transactions. To change the settings for payments on your registration form, first, you'll need to install and enable the appropriate payment add-on.
Add Your Form to Your Site
Once you've created the registration for your event, you'll need to incorporate it on your WordPress website.
In contrast to other events management software, WPForms lets you add your forms to multiple areas on your website such as pages, blog posts, as well as sidebar widgets. There is no shortcode needed to be entered into the block editor
Now you are able to design an online form to register for events and can begin selling tickets and advertising your event online. It's simple to create using WPForms to be an event registration plugin for your WordPress Event Registration plugin. For those who want to have your form automatically allow and close registrations on the same date, read this article on how to set the date for the expiration of forms.
Make sure you take a look at our guide on how to email a WordPress order receipt email to give guests who have paid in advance at your event proof of the amount they made a payment. You should also search for create online event registration form builder and create online event registration form canva.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Like most other Apple devices, it's not uncommon for the Mac to have issues after a significant update. MacOS 10.15 locking…
After years of experimenting with HTML and CSS login forms, we decided to make our own. The question of reliability was…
Gmail, being one of Google's first services, is a cornerstone of the company's online presence. So, when you forget your…
The official GST website of the government is www.gst.gov.in, also known as the GST Portal /GSTN portal. It helps taxpayers…
One of the most difficult websites to create is sign-up forms. The conversion rate is affected by including and deleting…